June 1, 2020
As it has officially been announced to the Brotherhood, the Lambda Delta Sigma Chapter is pleased to announce, under the auspices of 27th Regional Director J.R. Reeves, the appointment to our own Brother President David Euwings to the position of State Director. This position, previously held by Dale Harris, represents responsibility for the safe, efficient, and effective governance of the Fraternity’s efforts, programs, and policies throughout the chapters and membership of the State of Delaware.
Brother Euwings, initiated through our great chapter in the Spring of 2011, has maintained a “boots on the ground” approach to the work of Phi Beta Sigma. Through the years, he has served in numerous chapter, regional, and international capacities, most recently serving as Deputy Chief of Staff to International First Vice President, Chris V. Rey.
The Chapter is proud of Brother Euwings and all of the initiatives he has spearheaded and supported during his time as a Brother. We are encouraged to stand with him as he continues to create meaningful impact for our Fraternity at every level!
Lambda Delta Sigma has established positioning throughout the newly appointed State Board. Brother Vice President Marsalis Warren continues his role as Northern Delaware Area Director. In addition, new faces and “Sigma veterans” have received appointments on behalf of Lambda Delta Sigma, as brothers Ronald Shaw, Dr. Dwayne Dixon, Thomas Bond, Clarence “Randy” Johnson, and David Clayton are all represented on the new Delaware Board.
2020-2022 Delaware State Board
- State Director: David Euwings (Lambda Delta Sigma)
- Vice State Director: Robert Sanders (Delta Gamma Sigma)
- Northern DE Area Director: Marsalis Warren (Lambda Delta Sigma)
- Southern DE Area Director: Charles Gibson (Delta Gamma Sigma)
- Collegiate Deputy Director: Ronald Shaw (Lambda Delta Sigma)
- Director of Bigger and Better Business: Mark Berry (Delta Gamma Sigma)
- Director of Education: Dr. Dwayne Dixon (Lambda Delta Sigma)
- Director of Social Action: Daniel Hall III (Delta Gamma Sigma)
- Sigma Beta Club Coordinator: Thomas Bond (Lambda Delta Sigma)
- Sigma/Zeta Liaison: Randy Johnson (Lambda Delta Sigma)
- Technology Director: Julius Williams (Delta Gamma Sigma)
- Secretary: David Clayton (Lambda Delta Sigma)
- Historian: Dr. Gus Walker (Delta Gamma Sigma)
The Fraternity is prepared to lean in and support the leadership, direction, and initiative that will come from the 2020-2022 Delaware State Board!