The brothers of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. Lambda Delta Sigma Chapter are embarking on an important week in Chapter history. The Chapter, organized and chartered in March 2000, is celebrating twenty years of continuous service to the New Castle Community with a Week of Celebration. Events will focus on the programmatic goals of the International Fraternity structure, while also celebrating the unique heritage, legacy, and future of the local New Castle County chapter. The brothers hope that you will join them for all that they have planned:
- Sunday, March 8th: “Sigma Sunday” Service at Alpha Worship Center, 10AM
- Monday, March 9th: Family Wellness Night featuring FREE Glow Zumba at George Read Middle School, 6-8pm
- Wednesday, March 11th: Financial Wellness at V-Trap Kitchen and Lounge, 6:30-8pm
- Thursday, March 12th: The brothers are having their monthly Chapter Meeting at Wilbur Elementary School, 7:14 pm. New and Visiting brothers are welcome to attend.
- Friday, March 13th: The brothers will be doing a volunteer project at one of their partner schools. Reach out to email@example.com for more information.
- Friday, March 13th: Sigma Roundup: Open to Blue and White Family and Friends, Sheraton Wilmington South, 7:14 pm.
- Saturday, March 14th: Eastern Region Candidates’ Forum, Sheraton Wilmington South, 10am-12noon
- Saturday, March 14th: 20th Anniversary Gala, Sheraton Wilmington South, 7pm.
For more information about the 20th Anniversary Week of Celebration, click the image below! Hope to see you at one or more of the events!